Old July 19th 05, 09:18 PM
maxpower

m...

4
> cyl Voyager... I think it saved my engine.. radiator fan relay crapped

out,
> the chime went off and my wife actually stopped the van and called me

!!!!!

You give that woman a big hug!~!!! The Owner of the Caravan I have in the
shop now Is about to divorce his wife because not only did she have a
picture of her kids covering the temp gauge as it was pegged full hot.....
she said she heard a bell dinging inside the car....... as the piston rings
were tearing up the cylinder walls.