Old March 11th 05, 01:21 PM

Tony,
VWoA does not really have a leg to stand on here. This is a
bullying tactic used often by large companies on us small guys. You
should really read
http://www.paypalsucks.com/domain-name-disputes.shtml as this falls
into the same catagory as their dispute with Paypal over the name...
There is a LOT of case law in your favor here.

www.onlineaircooledparts.com. Please change our web link
>"www.suncoastbug.com" on your club website to
>"www.onlineaircooledparts.com" to help us comply with their demands.
>*
>I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Believe me this is not
>something that I feel very good about. Thank you for your help. We look
>forward to seeing you at your upcoming show.
>*
>*
>Tony,
>OnLine AirCooled Parts"