Old August 10th 06, 11:26 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Vijay

Default electric window problem

Thanks Craig. It seems a little too technical to a luddite like me. I
did take it to a BMW franchise dealership to-day and they gave me an
estimate of £47.00 all inclusive. I didn't think it was too bad.
Nevertheless, I shall try out your suggestion (although I have a
feeling I may not have the requisite tools) first.

Thanks much,

Vijay