Old August 7th 06, 08:54 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Vijay

Default electric window problem

You are spot on Hector. On the door sill, where the door lock latches,
there is a switch you can press in. My functioning window glass moves
the inch up and down when you press it with the door open. It doesn't
do this on the affected side. Obviously, there is some sort of a sensor
that isn't working. I am going to take it to a BMW garage (an
independent one) to have the estimate. I guess the whole unit housing
will need o be replaced. I will let the group know about the damage!

Thanks,

Vijay