Old June 29th 05, 11:44 PM
Carlton Clay

I've done all of those things, except replace the 02 sensor. That is what
is puzzling-- the bad gas mileage is from normal driving-- my wife everyday
for normal wife stuff. It improved when it was used to deliver things--
10 hours of not being turned off; city driving; and the increased weight of
delivering retail fixtures. Makes no sense-- but one thing is for sure--
it's been like this for nearly 5 years!