Old June 29th 05, 06:00 PM
David

"Carlton Clay" > wrote in message
> Everyone tells me the 4 cyl "has to work harder" than the 6; and that's
> why it gets less. I have always thought the van was geared lower than
> most; but I've had it in the shop and noone agrees-- guess I'll have to
> stick to the dissapointing MPG

And have you checked your tire pressure? change your air filter recently? Do
you always use it for deliveries? If so what are you delivering. If you are
van, and that would increase your mileage. And if you are mostly arounfd
town, it depends on ambient temperature, grades of the road stop and go,
utilizing air conditioning, etc. Have you changed you O2 sensor?