Old December 10th 04, 10:29 PM
Kidd Andersson

>(It must have rust and gunk build up all over,
>right?)

As far as rust goes, there's a fairly easy way to get that out if you remove
the tank. Drop in some nuts and bolts and shake your booty! Actually, shake the
tank around. The bolts will knock loose the rust and it will just pour out when
you tip it. MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL THE NUTS AND BOLTS OUT WHEN YOU'RE DONE! lol
Though thinking now, that will work for a dry tank. It won't help much with
sludge. So if you wanted to drain the tank and wait for it to dry, you could do
that for the rust and then try one of the other suggestions for the sludge
build up.

(Who says I can't be helpful?)

K.
"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I
do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"