Old October 18th 04, 03:59 AM
Joe

I really thought when GM stopped making rear drive V-8 cars, they should
have been forced to race what they manufactured. But, nobody cares what I
think, and NASCAR thinks the sport is better served by parity, deserved or
not. But it has certainly reached an embarrassing level of
non-stock-car-ness.

"TOM KAN PA" > wrote in message
> << I refuse to take NASCAR seriously when the street cars are all FWD with
> transverse four cylinder engines and the ""stock"" car has a front V8

mounted