Old May 22nd 04, 08:16 PM
Pete

On Sat, 22 May 2004 20:08:16 +0100, (SteveH), wrote:

>> I have just bought a 2.5 V6 Tourismo, Nero Black, Grey cloth interior.
>> Its an 03 (Registered May 03) with 30 Miles on the clock ? The dealer tells
>> me he bought it direct from Alfa Romeo but the car is registered to a
>> leasing company. Anyone understand how this works ?
>> Have I bought a dodgy motor - I paid £12,500

I was going to offer to swop but then I noticed your's is Black :-)
So long as everything else is in order then you should not worry.
I assume it has the appropriate documents - including the
magic phone number on the windows? Vin number matches?
Paperwork is genuine with watermarks? No probs then <BWG>
Who's a luck lad then.

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)