Old March 5th 05, 09:20 PM
Mamushka

Default Free stuff in Atlanta

Cleaning up the garage so I'm getting rid of some stuff, first come
first serve No Shipping must pick up.

89 GT stuff
-Cats (with pipes) off of 89 GT, 88K miles on them, passed emissions
last time car was checked. Use them as is or gut them for a set of
cheap off-road pipes.
-89 gas tank, no fuel pump, good condition.
-some serpentine stuff, might not all be Mustang.

67 stuff
-Radiator and condenser, good, no leaks, radiator (About 8 years old
but changed antifreeze every year) is 3 core big block style.
-Misc engine brackets for 67, including AC compressor (should be good)
with clutch.
-Steering shaft for tilt-a-way column.

If this stuff is not gone by the end of the week it's going to the
dump.
I am located off of I-75 exit 278 north of Atlanta in Acworth. e-mail
is jvcarlson at Comcast dot net

John Carlson