Old November 22nd 04, 07:46 PM
2.3Sleeper

Default I can't believe nobody has posted on the new commercial

I just now got to see it. The wife cried both times she watched it.
Evidently, it aired at the end of the show American Dreams. This specific
episode was riddled with Ford advertising during and in between. One scene
in the show had an old time TV store that had all the TV's in display at the
store window. It was showing Mustang ad's from the 60's.

So here is a link for the video.

One comment:

The kid says, "I don't know what to say dad".

If that had been my kid saying that to me and I had the beautiful machine
behind me, I would have said "See ya at the track".

Anyhow, enjoy...and I hope I didn't spoil it.

For those of you with dial-up, beware. It is just shy of 5 minutes long.

Don Manning