Old April 2nd 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default How do you store your hard top?

Thanks Bill! Lots of good ideas there.
I would like to store it in a way that the mud dobbers can't get to it and a
verticle rack on rollers sounds ideal to me.
I was just concerned about warpage. Of course thh owner's manual says to
only store it flat, but then it will be hanging where I will bang my head on
it and I can't cover it up there.
If I put it on a vertical rack with rollers then I can store all the other
stuff with it too, put a good zipper cover on it and it will stay nice and
clean.

Geeze... all this property and not a damn place to put a hard tip.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I could go buy one of those nice wooden sheds just for Jeep stuff.

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
:
http://www.discountjeepparts.com/cat...ducts_id/18036
: http://www.jeepworld.com/accessories/wrangler/dolly.htm
:
http://store.rnventions.com/index.php?cat_id=52&catname='Jeep%20Hardtop%20Hois ts'
: God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
: http://www.billhughes.com/
:
: Kate wrote:
: >
: > I am looking at all of this stuff on the web and my owner's manual says
: > store it flat on the floor.
: >
: > Is anyone using the vertical cart system?
: > Any other suggestions?
: > Hubs is getting ready to build an electric hoist and rack system for it,
we
: > may just leave it up there like a pinata...
: >
: > Kate