Old July 21st 05, 09:43 PM
Earle Horton

If you have to, you could get a replacement fabricated locally. It is
nothing more nor less than a big piece of sheet metal. A recycling yard
would probably have a serviceable part too. These guys are good.
http://www.gemini-sales.com/ If you live in the rust belt, which it sounds
like you might, avoid rust belt recycling yards.

By the way, the 15-gallon tank is actually a 20-gallon tank, with a longer
vent tube that prevents complete fill up. It is easily removed.

Earle

"Dereck L. Dietz" > wrote in message
> I have a 1992 Jeep Wrangler with a 15-gallon gas tank. I've had the jeep

in
> a garage due to a leaking fuel line and they also told me my Fuel Tank

Skid