Old September 12th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default 1990 Miata with 1.6 with shimmy in possibly the driveshaft.

Remove This wrote:

> I'm little. That makes my Miata BIGGGG.
> LOL

Yes, as much as I wouldn't mind a few extra inches in height and a
little extra weight, the miata looks like it was designed for someone my
size.
If it had a tilt steering wheel, it would never be used by me.

Have you ever seen a really big person in a miata? It looks funny as
hell. I have a friend who is 6'5" with long legs/short torso. His head
fits underneath the top, but his knees were up around his ears.
He went on exactly one ride and said no way, ever.
I agreed with him. I don't think it would have been safe for him to
drive it.

I know that there are a lot of very tall and/or heavy people driving
miatas that make do, but that is exactly what they are doing, making do.
There is no way that the car fits them as perfectly as it does to
someone close to my size.

Pat