Old October 20th 04, 04:27 PM
Wicked96SS

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Jack Carter wrote:

> From what I've read, anyone who owns an 04 Grand Cherokee with the HO V8
> (AWD) probably won't take a back seat to an RT AWD in a 0-60 run.
>

> "Wicked96SS" > wrote in message
> >
> > Does anybody know what the performance numbers are for the RT AWD? I have
> > found several sources for the RWD version, but I am interested in the AWD
> > version, and thought there might (probably) be some parasitic loss from
> > the AWD system.
> >
> > Either way, if anybody has some 0-60 or 1/4mile times and speeds, it would
> > be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Wicked96SS

Do you have any numbers to back that up? I did a little research, and the
Magnum as a higher rear end ratio, more power, more torque, and weighs
less... I woudl assume that even the AWD version would be considerably
faster than the Grand Cherokee...

Grand Cherokee:
HP: 265 @ 5100 RPMs
TQ: 325 @ 3600 RPMs