Old July 18th 05, 01:04 AM
Kenneth Crudup

In article .com>,
"John S." > says:

>Not surprising given the speed that California traffic moves at and how
>closely the cars are spaced. A trip down the 405 is downright scary at
>the usual 70+ mph.

One, it's rare you get to move at any speed, and please stay out of here
if you think it's "scary"- as you can see, we've got the country's worst
drivers, and we don't need anyone *else* coming here that's any worse!

-Kenny, who's lived in 6 cities and driven in 35 states and
these folks here *can't drive* (but they know how to brake
really well)

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
H: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809 (310) 391-1898