Old June 21st 05, 04:32 AM
phelper

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:55:55 -0600, "motsco_ _" <"motsco_
> wrote:

>phelper wrote:
>> I can't necessarily ignore it until next time, the light is on and has
>> never gone off. It never reset, you know what I mean?
>>
>> That kind of chaps my hide... that I pay thru the nose for the 90k
>> service,and all they do is the plugs? They don't do the wires, rotor,
>> distributor cap?
>>
>> Bummer...
>>
>> Thanks for the advice.
>>

>----------------
>
>One stuck injector could generate a misfire dcode, I think. Have you run
>any Techron injector cleaner thru it, or switched to Gasohol for a
>while? Has it ever stalled in the morning, before the engine is fully
>warmed up, especially at a stop sign or traffic light?
>
>'Curly'

Nope, never stalls... Runs GREAT. My first Japanese car, and it runs
GREAT.

I did notice that while checking the spark plug wires, one did seem to
"snap" back into place...

Not sure if that is the problem, I don't know how to "reset" the
light. Can I do that?

Thanks everyone.