Old August 19th 06, 04:28 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Richard Sexton

Default 1985 bmw 325e

In article . com>,
> wrote:
>Do you know where both pumps are?, I know theres on in the rear of the
>car.

I know where they are on my car but it's not the same as yours. Or
maybe it is, I don't know.

>the pressure is being restricted. Could it be the muffler?

Could be a clogged cat. But that probably won't give you those
symptoms as it's a steady state not intermittant failure. That is
if it's clogged it's always clogged, not clogged one moment and free
the next.

You should be able to *hear* both pumps working at least you can on
my car. Silence, in this case, is *not* golden.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net