Old July 15th 05, 03:40 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
>I find all kinds of references to it otherwise... I claim
>popular use.

......what a dumbass. you cannot change an entire industry because it fits
your argument. liar.

> Typical Republicon... avoid the issue, attack the source,
> claim cheating when no evidence is shown.

more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and
immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us with
bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent ignorance.

> Suppose you tell me why the head pressure control
> couldn't be bypassed, as long as a) ambient doesn't
> drop

because its irrelevant dumb ass. the criteria was subzero temps otherwise
you would have no excuse not to change the HMC.

> But you did indeed back away from your
> complaining about, then using, a brand name.

liar. i complained about his definition of a brand name.

> He described Freon as a compound.

wrong liar. he _defined_ freon as a compound. to quote: "freon is a
compound".

> you said
> it was not. That is most certainly mistaken.

mistaken? dictionary.com http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=freon
defines it as:

"A trademark used for a variety of nonflammable gaseous or liquid
fluorinated hydrocarbons employed primarily as working fluids in
refrigeration and air conditioning and as aerosol propellants."

it is a trademark used. it is not a compound, a mixture, or anything else.
im right, youre wrong, now spin and lie like a good liberal.

liar.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com