Old June 23rd 05, 06:40 PM

JP Roberts wrote:
> > wrote:
>
> Your own words, where you never mentioned "pre-ignition", you very clearly
> stated self-ignition instead:
>
> Octane number is measure of the fuel's resistance to *detonation.*
> Self-ignition is called "ping", and that's something different.

Oh, now you're desperate to get whatever dig in you can - and you've
stooped to a *semantics* argument. I absolutely love it.

LOL. Tell me, doofus - how are self-ignition and pre-ignition
different? Think really hard now - make sure you know what the heck
you're talking about...

> > Here's where I am mistaken: calling "pinging" pre-ignition. That's
> > it.

> You're just a loser, that's what you are. You make me cry at how pathetic
> you can get.

You calling me a loser is so hilarious. After all your attempts at
trying to protray yourself as the better person, too.

What a shame - but I knew you were a tool from the first. Now you're
just flailing - raging like a child in an endless temper-tantrum
fashion. Keep it up. It amuses me to no end, your pretence of adult
thought. What are you, 12?

E.P.