Old July 24th 05, 06:40 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 7/23/2005 6:30 PM, Dave wrote:

> Chuck Tomlinson wrote:
>

>>Perhaps. I downloaded a 2005 Impala owner's manual from
>>the Chevrolet Owner's Center: various customization settings
>>(including the headlamp delays) are changed via the _radio_.

> Ummmm, what if you want an aftermarket radio?

I'll bet that's not the only way to do it, just the only way easily
available at home. The dealership could probably be persuaded to
(grudgingly) plug your car into their computer and reprogram it's
"features."

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.