Old January 10th 05, 03:48 AM
uniseriate

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:06:36 -0500, "Daniel J. Stern"
> wrote:

>GE NightHawk is an excellent new product line -- Tied with Philips
>VisionPlus as the best 9000-series bulbs (and least-worst sealed beams) on
>the general retail market in the US.

I don't mean to split hairs here, but do the Sylvania XtraVision line
of bulbs compare favorably with the NightHawk and VisionPlus lines?

>There is no magic bulb that turns bad headlamps into good ones. That said,
>some headlamp designs respond surprisingly well to these bulbs.

A very good point. Unfortunately the car I drive is only offered in
the US domestic market and thus no other headlamp optics are
available.

Thank you for your informative response.