Old March 11th 05, 02:12 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Jeff, the topic is "Struts" as in the subject line. To paraphrase, he
asked whether he should believe the advice that they are "shot". Like
you he doesn't know what a strut is! I took the liberty of pasting in
the original post that you seem incapable or finding:

"From: "Ben" > Wed 3:32 PM
Subject: OT - Struts
I was getting the oil changed in my Saturn at this tire shop and I was
told
by the Tech that the struts where shot and they were shredding the
tires.. I
have never heard of that before... Can someone help me on that one? I
know
it isn't a Jeep question, but I thought that the shredding tire thing
was
interesting...
Ben
95 YJ 2.5L"