Old June 13th 05, 08:45 PM
C.H.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:35:25 +0000, Jim Yanik wrote:

> Got news for you;I'm an experienced electronic technician with microwave
> training,experienced in use of spectrum analyzers and mW power measuring
> meters,and have worked on HF electronics since I was a teenager. AND,I
> know what a Gunn oscillator is,and how they work.

As a technician you should really know how amateurs can mess electronic
circuitry up. And that in HF circuitry even minute mistakes in both design
and assembly can lead to quite unfriendly frequency spectrum
characteristics. And that the oscillator is not the only part in a
transmitter, that influences these characteristics.

But as I said, you are driven by need to be right, not by an interest in
the topic.

Chris