Old June 6th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Question about headliner

I've heard of this stuff made by Lizardskin (www.lizardskin.com) . It
is a spray-on ceramic based thermal insulator and sound deadener. I
haven't tried it, but I am considering using that on my 69; especially
above the headliner and in the doors. It's about $180 for two gallons
which should cover 100 sq ft.