Old February 2nd 05, 02:15 AM
mvagustas

Default FAST AND EASY LEGAL MONEY

ARE YOU IN NEED OF CASH? DON'T GO AND STEAL IT. TRY THIS. TH=ACIS REALLY
CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW=AC THE
LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! THIS IS NOT A PYRAMID SCAM!! YOU TOO CAN =ACBE
RICH!!!!!
A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just =AClike you
are now and came across an article similar to this that said=AC you
could
make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial inv=ACestment
of
$6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but=AC like
most
of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said tha=ACt you
send
$1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the artic=ACle. You
then place your own name and address in the bottom of the li=ACst at #6,

and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
=ACthousands)
No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talkin=ACg to few
people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have=AC I got to

lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was=AC a little

skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it=AC, so I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) an=ACd they
confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT? Within 7 =ACdays, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured =ACit would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first wee=ACk, I made

about $30. By the end second week I had made a total over $4=AC25! In
the
third week I had over $1,500 and it's still growing. This is=AC now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over $7,450 and =ACit's
still
coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps,=AC I have
spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how th=ACis works
and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you prin=ACt a copy
of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, =ACas you
need it.
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the followi=ACng on
each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", your na=ACme and
mailing address, and your e-mail address, so I can send you =ACan e-mail

with all the newsgroup and newsletter that I posted with you=ACr
information included. Once I have your name and mailing addr=ACess, I
will post your information to all newsgroup and newsletter all ov=ACer
the
world. You have to do your part too of course. You will need=AC to post
the information in this letter including your information to=AC at least

200 or more newsgroup or newsletter all over the world. If y=ACou do
everything correctly, you will be rich in no time. GUARANTEE=ACD!!
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 =ACpieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to p=ACrevent
thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above ph=ACrase,
your
name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is cr=ACeating a
service by this.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the follow=ACing
addresses:
1=2E Hue Le, 581 Independence Drive, San Jose, CA 95111
2=2E Brandon Butler, 25 Clark Park Rd., Hooks, TX 75561
3=2E John Huynh, 491 Posada Way, #14, Chico, CA 95973
4=2E Cheran Shelton, 1184 Wilorraine Place, Rialto, CA 92376
5=2E John Green, 125 Virginia St, Brighton, IL 62012
6=2E George Argyris, Woodford Lane Apt. 660B, Yardley, PA 19067
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above=AC, move
the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR =ACname as
number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this ar=ACticle as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended articl=ACe to at
least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are clos=ACe to
24,000
groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post=AC, the
more
money you make!
DIRECTIONS HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own=AC posting.

Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and d=ACrag your
cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' fro=ACm the
edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer mem=ACory. Step

2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the =ACtop of
the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will p=ACaste a
copy
of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to =ACthe list.

Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you wa=ACnt to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this=AC file to
go
back to.
Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching =ACfor
various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, disc=ACussions.)

Just example you log on any search engine like Yahoo.com, go=ACogle.com,

altavista.com, excite.com then you search with this subject?
Millionaire message board, money-making message board, emplo=ACyment
message board, money-making discussions, money making forum,=AC and
business message board? Etc. You will find thousand & thousa=ACnd
message
board. Click one by one then you will find the option post a=AC new
message.
Step 5: Visit these messages boards and post this article as=AC a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selectin=ACg paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the he=ACader that

everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in=AC a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done=AC with
your
first one! Congratulations? THAT'S IT! All you have to do is=AC jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang o=ACf it, and

it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, =ACTHE MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200.=AC That's
it!
You will begin receiving money from around the world within =ACdays! You

may can rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you =ACwill
receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a nam=ACe to use,

as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL=AC THE
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **
Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 =ACreplies
(a
very low example). So I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the=AC letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond=AC to each
of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 =ACeach
make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each=AC, I
will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
=ACaround and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5
r=ACeplies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is
the=AC fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
with my=AC name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$3,125.00=AC!!!
Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 new=ACsgroups
with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups=AC react I
will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only=AC $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just t=ACake
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to nam=ACes
on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting=AC
again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of
peopl=ACe all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these
article=ACs everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6?? See
if it rea=AClly works?? I think so. PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS
WILL WORK FOR =ACYOU TOO.
BEST WISHES TO YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE.
If you are not serious about this Easy Making Money Strategy=AC, please
disregard this message. This Easy Making Money Strategy is p=ACrimary
for
those who interested in changing their financial life style.
Remember to INCLUDE your e-mail address in the envelope, so =ACI can
e-mail you a confirmation letter with all the newsletter and=AC
newsgroup
that I posted with your information on it. This is very impo=ACrtant!!
I'm an honest businessman, and I do what I said.