Old December 30th 04, 03:26 PM
Nate Nagel

Larry Scholnick wrote:

> Here's the situation:
>
> The parking lot is nearly full.
> A Nice New car is parked almost a foot over the left-side line into the next parking space.
> There's enough room for me to park entirely within the lines of the (remaining) space.
> There's at least an inch of clearance between my right-side mirror and his left-side mirror.
> My car is in decent shape; it's about 3 years old.
>
> Should I take the space, or keep on looking?

If the parking lot is nearly full, so that parking spaces are at a
premium, I make a *point* of parking right next to the jerk, in the
exact center of my space.

Of course, my car badly needs a paint job as well. You can all but bet
that doing this is going to help you pick up door dings.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel