Old November 10th 04, 02:51 AM
John Willis

On 10 Nov 2004 02:21:50 GMT, (Kafertoys) scribbled
this interesting note:

>I was just
>stating you can find the same quality always cheaper if you look around.
>Just a service anouncement

There's quality and then there's quality with service after the sale.
There's also just a lot of crap out there.

Personally, I'll take the quality with service after the sale. I
haven't needed much in the way of acvw parts since our very close
(less than a mile away) local VW FLAPS closed due to the death of the
owner, but when I do find a need for more parts (and we all know that
day is coming for each of us) I know who I'll be ordering from...

As I've stated many times, the key is knowing which pennies to pinch.

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)