Old June 5th 05, 04:32 PM

Hey Everyone, thanks so much for the replies. I would have responded
quicker but haven't had a chance. Ok so I decided to just get the 3
new tires... might as well get use out of my spare right!

On the wear topic. I sat down and really looked at it and it is weird
what is happening.. it is actualy squaring the tire.. ie it is putting
flat sides to the tire.. makeing it like an octagon but with more sides
(if i knew how many sides it was making id give the real name!)
So basically i can take a CD case and lay it on top the the wheel and
it is flat, then there is a ridge and then it is flat again... I'd take
a pic but i dont think it would come out in the pic.

Also, what is cupping?

Any thoughts?
Kurt