Old August 15th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Mike T.

Default Poetic Justice

>>Surely ordering someone to quit their job, or causing them to be fired,
>>for
>>a minor traffic infraction, is not an appropriate punishment. -Dave
>>

> Priorities...
> A high-schooler losing a job isn't neaqr as damaging as a breadwinner
> for a family losing his/her job.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Or put another
way, do you think it's appropriate punishment for a person to lose their job
over a minor traffic infraction, even if said person isn't the breadwinner?
We're talking about minor traffic infractions, remember. -Dave