Old May 17th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Type I Clutch Cable

Do you notice any jerking as you move the clutch pedal?
Or does the clutch pedal operate very smoothly?
I am thinking that something is binding. If the body is rusty then it could
even be the body falling down and the top of the clutch operating lever is
hitting it.

It could also be the Bowden tube not correctly bent with washers/spacers.

good luck!
later,
dave
(One out of many daves)