Old May 28th 05, 05:12 AM
Alex

Okay thanks for the advice, yeah most of the holes are coined sized going to
get them welded up. Then the entire tunnel and floors will be sandblasted
and primed. What do you guys think of then getting the whole tunnel/floor
sprayed with that durable truck bedliner material? What have you tried that
works?

Im not a big fan of the POR.