Old June 23rd 04, 02:18 PM
Zathras

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:14:39 +0100, > wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:57:05 GMT, Catman >,
>wrote:
>
>>Zathras wrote:

>>> Like I did..

>>I was just wondering what gmail's attitude to spam is.......

>Mmm. Clause 3 of the FAQ ?

Didn't Catman originally write the FAQ?! Maybe we should go easy on
him..he's not as young as he used to be!! ;-)

>I think their post shot their own foot though :-)

I actually feel sorry for the Motor Solutions people, who seem quite
decent, they've really got their work cut out to get somewhere with
VC. I wonder if they really knew what they were buying?

Anyway, my experience of Motor Solutions, so far, is actually very
good. My experience of Virgin Cars has been utterly miserable to date.

IIRC, new customers may have a better chance as they will be attended
by Motor Solutions. Old customers go through what's left of the old VC
that's still in the process of merging with MS. Catman will be aware
of the joys of inter-company, incompatible database reconciliation??

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)