Old July 18th 05, 09:36 PM
jmt420

Default 95 Explorer Sport- No Go! And Sounds, Please Help!

I have a Explor sport 4x4, it is 4 speed manual with overdrive. There
is no problem starting or anything, but when I try to go in
anygear(R,1,2,3,4, or overdirve) with 4x4 engauged or not, I get no
movment. And as there is no sound until the clutch is almost fully
realed to where it begin to move, and it is a horrible noise followed
by no movement at all, I just bought this it from a individual and
like a week later this happens so now I have a hefty loan to payoff
and still do ride. Before it stop moving sometime it was a little hard
to get into second gear, and the clutch was a little difficult to
depress.

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Explo...ict129152.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=629699