Old January 8th 05, 12:28 AM
AlanRab

I have been using the Battery Tender on my Miata for its second winter and
it's been great. Always starts. I have the pigtail quick-connect that came
with the Tender permanently bolted to the battery termials. I gently slam
(an oxymoron?) the trunk over the cable and run it to the carger on my
garage floor. Doesn't hurt the charger's cable at all. Just don't forget to
quick-disconnet before driving away!

Alan
MiniMi the '03 SE