Old September 2nd 06, 04:09 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
JeffinMS

Default 96 Plymouth Voyager Radiator Relay Question

Hi, new to group but I am definitly at my last options before taking this
thing to a dealer for what should be simple fix. The problem is the radiator
fan stays on when the engine is shut off. There was a tech bulletin that
said the relay could fail in the open position causing the fan to stay
running. I have eliminated everything like clogged radiator, bad fuse etc. I
am 99% sure its the relay switch. The problem is I cannot find the relay. So
my question is "Does anyone here know where the relay switch is coming off
the radiator on a Plymouth Grand Voyager (96)"?. I would think it might be
in the same place as the Grand Caravan because they are basically the same
van. This vehicle has the 3.3 litre. Thanks in advance. J