Old December 11th 04, 10:21 AM
johnH

It's like Lugnut said. .... without the additive cavitation can occur which
is basiclly eating up the block etc.

The test strips are relatively inexpensive, very easy to use and I consider
them cheap insurance for a very expensive engine. The additive is not
terribly expensive either.

Here's a link to where I get mine:
http://www.dieselpage.com/motorfw16.htm

they are a good co. to deal with, and no, I have no affiliation

Hope this helps......

oups.com...