Old July 24th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan[_1_]

Default 97 VW Cabrio

Sneaks wrote:
>>You are in the wrong newsgroup.
>>pay attention please...
>>
>>This is for AIRCOOLED volkswagens. You need to go to our sister group,
>>where all the other waterheads hang out.
>>
>>Jan

> I'm noticing a theme here....
>
> :-p
>
> Sneaks
> '68 T1

School's out, and the kiddies are discovering the Usenet on their spare
time? It's annoying as heck, but I try not to get mad at them. We
seem to get a whole bunch of them once or twice a year at the same time,
and then nothing again for months on end.

Jan

--
Beer is made by fermentation caused by bacteria feeding on yeast cells