Old May 16th 04, 09:33 PM

"NorthbankGooner71" > wrote in message >...
> Hi all..
> hope someone can help with a small problem we have on our AR147
>
> The sun visor does not return to its 'closed' flush position,.. instead it
> sticks out by a couple of inches.. it doesn't affect visibility in anyway,
> but would be nice to be able to close it properly..
>

> anyone able to help at all please?
>
> thanks
>
> NorthBankGooner71

Hi,
Sounds like it has been fitted in the wrong position on the pivot arm
[rod]. I do not know how it is fitted on but I would think it should
be just pushed on. May just need to be eased back to the roof with a
little preasure. I will have to see how mine is fitted on before
commenting further. John, UK.