Old October 28th 04, 04:55 PM
Dad

One down side to the drilled rotors is the brake dust. If it's a car that
you like to keep the wheels clean it's a pain. The dust is sucked into the
rotor fins and gets wet when you wash it and slings out when the wheel
rotates. Not a problem on an all out race setup but nasty to keep those
wheels clean on the inside on a driver/show car.

Dimpled or slotted would be my choice anyhow because of the cracking issue.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51-drilled rotors = dirty wheels