Old March 3rd 05, 02:23 AM
LaM

Default 96 Jetta Electric Window Problems

My 96 Jetta has windows that will go up by themselves when you close the
door, and after coming back out from a short stop, the driver's or
passenger's window will sometimes be down. I did have a problem with the
rear regulators stopping working, but replaced the motors. It got so bad
that I had to remove the alarm module to keep the immobilizer from
activating. I can't use the remote of course, and want to get things back
the way they were. There were also problems with locking with the key on
the driver's side, but I've since replaced the handle. Any ideas?