Old June 2nd 05, 12:36 AM
ArchTaib

if it's not too late a post..

the resistor pack has to be removed from the inside. it's about 6 inches up
and behind the glove box. way up there. just about at the bottom of the
windshiled. you can probably see it when you look in that vent on the
passenger side under the corner of the windshield *on the outside*.

what i did with mine was simply bust the old one out, and then i took out
the screw-bolt things ( i think i was an 8mm) with my fingers.

much easier that way. but yeah... some of them poke outside the car from
the inside. very annoying.