Old August 29th 04, 03:48 PM
Oppie

Good point Blah...
There is a rev limiter that keeps it to about 3K when out of gear. This is
to prevent damage in case of a missed shift (or to keep those crazy kids
from doing 6 grand neutral drops). If your problem is in drive too, check
out the signaling from the transaxle back to the ECU/Power train controller.
Oppie