Old June 14th 05, 05:04 AM
C.H.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:36:14 +0000, Jim Yanik wrote:

> I see you still do not know what a Gunn oscillator is or how they work. If
> we were talking about other sorts of jammers on other frequency bands,you
> would be correct.

And I see you still lack the understanding that the oscillator is not the
only part that influences the HF characteristics of a transmitter. What
you need to do is attend a few classes in HF electronics at your local
university. There they will tell you why even sloppy workmanship and
even more so amateur design can lead to very undesirable HF
characteristics.

I rather doubt that with your elite background as an electronics
technician you will believe what a 'lowly' electrical engineer tells you,
but I at least tried. Let's hope you at least dont manage to get someone
killed with your illegal radar jammer experiments.

Chris