Old June 7th 04, 08:23 PM
Neil Waterworth

Default Alfa radio reception

Is it just my car or where I live, or is the Alfa 156 aerial (I believe
built into the rear screen) useless for long wave and medium wave radio
reception? Also, if the aircon is running, it gets even worse. My crap old
Renault, with the classic pointy metal stick on the roof never had a
problem. Are there ways to improve the reception?

Also, I saw what I think I read as an "Alfa 2000" when I flew past it on the
M-Way a couple of days ago. It was a really fun looking convertible with an
old UK "S" reg plate (1977?). It was definitely Alfa when I looked in the
mirror. Could someone point me to more info on these?

Thanks,
Neil