Old September 12th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

Default replacing the radiator fan timer on a 1990 accord

Hi all,

I've finally managed to find on ebay a replacement for the radiator fan
timer. My reccurring problem was that the fan would go off randomly and
kill the battery.

I'm able to see it, it's on the driver's side, right under the dash.
But it seems hard to be able to squeeze in and replace it. I haven't
actually tried, only assessed the possiblitity.

Now that I have the timer, my question is whether I need to take the
dashboard apart to be able to replace it. Looking online, it seems a
pretty complicated thing to do.

What are you suggestions, has anyone done this before?

thanks a lot
Vlad