Old September 9th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Default Oh boy... what fun. :)

Earle Horton wrote:
> "DougW" wrote

>> Actually I have several sets of tools. Some real good
>> craftsman/snap-on/s&k and an assortment of crap that I don't mind
>> loaning out. This is yet another fine opportunity to buy some more
>> good sockets.
>>

> I'll remember that the next time I want to round off some bolt heads.
> ;^)

I've got the perfect socket set for that and I'll even throw in the
plumbers wrench so you can rip the head right off that bolt.

> SK sockets used to break. Do they still do that?

I've never had an SK socket break on me, but I have twisted the ends
off several extensions and adapters with them. They are the black
(impact) type.

--
DougW