Old September 9th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

Default Hudson rFactor addons for next to nothing

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
.uk...
> Hudson is getting a new job and will no longer be doing rFactor addons. He
> is running a sale for his existing add ons and even giving away his
> cameras. Tracks are now $2.75.
>
> The site will close Sunday night.
>
> http://hudsonkerr.com/index.php
>
> I paid full price for his stuff and thought it was good value. It is top
> quality stuff and I would recommend snapping it up.
>
> Without getting into a payware debate I think it is a shame the option for
> Hudson's addons will be lost and wish him all the best for the future.
>
> Cheers
> Tony

It's a shame he doesn't just release them at no cost too. I just don't dig
those people who pile on to retail releases, trying to make a buck. It
reminds me of those who always want to make money out of tragedies-- or who
always want to make money out of anything. I just will never understand why
people chase money around like that. (OT)

Alanb