Old April 16th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda,alt.honda

Default Clutch slipping - looking for reputable shop in Richmond, VA

"Pat Dreiding" > wrote in

> I appreciate everyone's inputs. The car is a 97' Civic EX with 123K
> miles.
>
> The questions I need answered a
>
> 1. Does anyone has a suggestion for reputable repair shop in Richmond,
> VA?
>
> 2. Has anyone had experience with "Wallace Automotive" in Richmond,
> VA?
>
> 3. Is $1,000 a reasonable charge for Clutch plate and Bearing
> replacement?

The only thing I can comment on is the cost. One thousand bucks is way, WAY
too much.

Do you have a breakdown of the quote? If so, could you post it here, line
by line?

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ