Old March 29th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Looking for Saturn Origami...

Several years ago, I came across a web site of some saturn dealer, and
there was a link on that site to a PDF or GIF that you could print
out, cut, and glue. The end result is a paper model of a Saturn SC1
(Circa 1997). I think there were models for the SL series and maybe
even SW too.

I Printed out the SC1 model, and I have it here, but I'm looking for
the original file(s). On the bottom of my paper model is line that
says "Models courtesy of Saturnalia - http://www.erols.com/core".

Well, that URL is useless now. I even tried the wayback machine, but I
can't seem to find the files on that site anywhere. The new Saturnalia
web site is convoluted, I'm not even sure it has ANYTHING to do with
Saturn automobiles.

Has anyone ever seen these little paper models, or know where I can
get the original printouts?

Thanks.

Remove the BALONEY from my email address.
Matthew Fries Minneapolis, MN USA

"Quit eating all my *STUFF*!" - The Tick